Bedsore Treatment Cream
Fast Acting Formula for Painless Relief
- Skin Ulcers
- Saddle Sores
We’ve developed a Ground breaking remedy to get control of skin lesion symptoms quickly and safely that has worked for hundreds of satisfied customers… help us to make it thousands!
The Good Stuff:
- FAST ACTING FORMULA: Helps ease symptoms in just 4-7 days!
- TARGET BACTERIA: Astaxanthin targets the #1 problem in chronic wounds— bacteria. Safely remove bacteria without irritating skin or open wounds or interfering with your skin’s natural healing process. Resolve Ooze and odor FAST!
- PREMIUM QUALITY ASTAXANTHIN: Our main ingredient is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants and antimicrobials. As an antioxidant, astaxanthin penetrates deeply into cell walls becoming a healing agent by maximizing the cell’s ability to make energy and fight off infection. As an antimicrobial, it kills bacteria and infection. The two processes work together for optimum results... Something that other antimicrobial ingredients out there just don't do.
- BREAKTHROUGH FORMULATION: Our patented process delivers a higher quality astaxanthin 7X more potent than our competitor's. What does this mean? A much higher amount is actually absorbed into the skin cells! 7X the fighting power!
Our breakthrough process is unique to us, and involves a nano emulsion technique that makes our astaxanthin the most potent and bioavailable (absorbable) product on the market. Use less, and get better results!
Protect: This gentle treatment is not another cream or lotion. Our Astaxanthin is a strong antimicrobial agent directly attacking bacteria that can cause the progression of bedsores. If other treatments have failed, it is time to target bacteria.
- Defend: Astaxanthin migrates into healthy cell walls helping to defend healthy cells from bacterial infection.
Promote: Our Astaxanthin also travel deep inside healthy cells into our mitochondria. Mitochondria are tiny batteries that provide power to fight off and recover from injury. Astaxanthin is nature’s most powerful antioxidant and promotes healing by protecting our healthy cells ability to generate energy and heal the wound.
ACCELERATES HEALING: Ideal for bedsores, skin ulcers, and pressure wounds. Also great for burns, rashes, boils, tattoos, and piercings. Use after cosmetic procedures and for post-op recovery. Safe for daily use.
- PAINLESS RELIEF: Offers soothing relief from symptoms, itchy lesions, skin eruptions, other skin irritations. Note: if a wound is infected some users report an initial burning sensation as the astaxanthin interacts with the bacterial colony.
- ADJUVIA SOLUTIONS: Our skin products provide relief & promote healing from the symptoms of minor skin conditions & irritations such as dry skin, eczema, diaper rash, wounds, skin infections, burns, & more.
"I was recommended this cream by my friend. I take care of people on Hospice and used on a few of our elder client, who have bedsores. It is great product and it does work.
- Hospice Care Owner
"Here is a picture of my patient's wound before and after 5 days of trying your bedsore treatment cream, daughter asked me "what is this orange cream? its a miracle" Wound Care Nurse.
8+ YEARS OF RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT – Our team has scientists and formulators on staff to bring you the best possible product for the treatment of bedsores and other skin lesions. With over 60,000 bedsore related deaths per year, we care deeply about providing a solution to those who are suffering.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Made in U.S.A
Ingredients: Astaxanthin, Base Cream.
I’ve seen a lot of different treatments for Bedsores throughout a 20 year career. A Jar of this was given to the hospice caregivers to try out. I have the Medical POA and am in charge of the caregivers for my sweet little 102 year young Mother. Dementia took hold almost 10 years ago and Mom has been Bedridden for the last 6+ years. She had the start of what would have turned into a Bedsore when this was suggested by her CNA Bather, within 24 hours I saw improvement in skin tone and at 48 hours I couldn’t tell where the area had been. I can honestly say that in 6+ years of being bedridden my Mother has Never had a Bedsore. It has also sped up the healing of scratches, skin tears and sores on myself and the other caregivers employed. Rapid healing equals less scarring. I read a review where the user had an uncomfortable sensation when it was applied to an open sore. I personally, along with the caregivers here have not had any discomfort issues using this product but as with any topical application in wound care there is the possibility of a negative reaction. We use it at the first sign of skin discoloration / skin peeling and have had Great results. It’s critical to change any soiled item because exposure to moisture from urine/feces begins to breakdown the skin on contact, more so in warmer areas of the body not exposed to air. I hope everyone trying this has the great results we have had. One Tip: Be sure to Stir the contents thoroughly upon opening and also if the jar has set awhile between uses.
I’ve been plagued with contact dermatitis for years. The itching and stinging are unbearable, and scratching the inflamed area often led to costly doctor visits and expensive steroid medications.
During my last outbreak, I tried Adjuvia Bedsore Cream. I immediately noticed relief from the itching and stinging. Within 48 hours, the inflamed areas were being replaced with fresh pink skin. NO itchy blisters! I couldn’t be more pleased with this product and how quickly it began to work.
Although the cream did not work out for me, I want to say that
the customer service is excellent. Don’t hesitate to purchase a
I’m sorry to say that this cream did not work got me. My bed sore
hurts a lot. I was hoping that the cream would be soothing. As soon
as I applied it, it would burn me. It was so uncomfortable that I would have
to wipe it off. I am going to ask for a refund.
Hey! I had two nearly identical wounds on my hand. Tried your bedsore cream on the right half of the lower scar applying it 2x per day for 3 weeks. Even the left half where the adjuvia wasn’t directly applied is diminished in size and color, and some of the top scar has diminished size and color where it was applied NEAR the wound. It does leave a bit of an orange tint on the scar tissue but it’s hardly noticeable! It looks photoshopped or like the injury never even occurred. Sent you a photo but no way to attach it here.